sábado, 22 de julio de 2017

English Letter

Hi all,
In this time, i will tell why i want to study Software Development.


First, I must say that I like all the things related to software. The first time I had a computer was when I was 11 years old. I remembered to run commands in MS-DOS and played some games about spaceships.

After that, I started to program some microchips to control a kind of small lights called LED. Since there I found myself in a new world where I could program things to do the activities I wanted.


I continued learning about programs and programming but rather my passion are robots, so I studied mechatronics which is also related to programming. When I finished my studies, I started to work as tester only for fun while I was looking for another job but then I got into IT heartily and became Project Manager.

Now I want to know better over systems and how are they programed, that is why a want to study Software Development.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario